Pages

11/15/2020

25 Days of Christmas Tags ~ Rejoice

Hey there, are you having a good weekend? Hope so! Here's another tag for Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags.

I was inspired by a trio of tags from Lindsey Larsen on day #5. The kraft bases with black silhouettes were calling my name! My tag (PPP) is splattered with some white pearl paint. The nativity silhouette is from a past 12 Kits of Occasions kit. Yeeeeesssss, I've used more 12 Kits leftovers. I'm determined to use up supplies I have this year. So get used to it lol, there are more leftovers to come! 

Here are Lindsey's tags.

Thanks for visiting!


17 comments:

Greta said...

Those Lindsey tags were the first ones to grab my attention this year & I love how you used that inspiration, Lisa! Now I need to case you!

I Card Everyone said...

Just as wonderful as the original, Lisa!
=]

Vicki Dutcher said...

Great cased tag. That image you used is perfect for that round tag well done

TK said...

Stunning! If this is what you do with leftovers, then you can do this forever! Love the silhouette of course, but the kraft and black are perfect

LeAnne said...

Love this...and I love last year's too! Makes me want to get out a few old dies and a paint brush myself!

Birgit said...

Such a sweet and simple tag Lisa. It's wonderful!

Celeste Goff said...

Beautiful and I love the shape!

Rosemary said...

gorgeous tag, lisa! love the kraft and black with the splatters of white!

Nora Noll said...

Oh how I LOVE this tag!!! So elegant!!! I love your take on the inspiration!!

Marcia Hill said...

I loved Lindsey's tags too and you've created your own just beautifully with this sweet silhouette die cut of the nativity Lisa...LOVE it! And YAY for using up leftovers!! :0)

Anita in France said...

A perfect true Christmas image, Lisa ... beautifully presented ... it's just lovely! Hugs, Anita :)

Bobby said...

I love it in the round, Lisa.

Kim Heggins said...

LOVE your beautiful tag...just gorgeous. Thank you so much for playing along with Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags!

Kim S said...

Wonderful! I love how you tucked the "rejoice" in!!

Lindsey said...

Bravo! This turned out beautifully and hooray for using more of the kits. I've been trying to do that, too. :)

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE the silhouettes on kraft! WOW!

Karen B. said...

Stunning!