Pages

12/10/2020

Inspired By #154 ~ Happy Holly Days


Happy Holly Days friends... tis this season to be jolly! You would make us extra jolly if you joined us at Inspired By. We have a prize this week! Check out this stamp set that's up for grabs!

Okay, how about a card!

I'm shaking things up with me card! I was inspired by the big holly leaves and those little bottles of sprinkles. Did you see them? Pretty Pink Posh fills my shaker, provided the die cut holly leaves and the sentiment. My wonky frame is by MFT.

Here's a better shot of the shaker fillings. I thought I had really decked the halls with those sequins. But I guess I could have used more! I've also used our sketch this week, stretching the sentiment placement a bit!

 

 Okay friends, your turn... have fun!


16 comments:

Lin said...

What a fun card, Lisa - I love your happy take on the challenge!

I Card Everyone said...

Fa La fabulous, my friend! That set of sequins had all the right colors for our IB challenge!
=]

Danni Reid said...

Oh wow, your shaker card is so brilliant! I am so inspired to attempt to create a holly shaker tag for my daughter's gift this year now. I could not love this more, such a festive idea for the holly!

LeAnne said...

LOL...I guess we were both thinking "wonky" this week! I love your shaker, the sequins are delightful and those holly leaves frame your circle perfectly! Gorgeous and fun!

TK said...

Adorable card! And the sentiment? That's why it's an "inspiration" to your card! Great fun and pretty colors

Vicki Dutcher said...

Super fun shaker!

Cindy Beach said...

SO festive and pretty! Love your shaker, the bright colors, and the tumbling sentiments are the perfect touch!

Marcia Hill said...

What a perfect card for this challenge Lisa! I love all your bright and FUN colors, those large holly leaves, and of course the fact that it's a shaker too!! Oh and the Falalala, la, la, la too!! Cute, CUTE card my friend!! Hugs. :0)

Celeste Goff said...

Love this gorgeous CAS shaker card Lisa!

Nora Noll said...

This is STUNNING!! I love the die cuts and the fun shaker card you created. I am loving those leaves!!

Karen B. said...

The little border of pink is the perfect finishing touch to a delightful card!

Greta said...

I love holly & yours is wonderful, Lisa! Love that shaker filling, too! Happy Holidays, my friend!

Ivana Camdzic said...

Well, isn't this just THE sweetest! I love the bitty PPP sprinkles and those holly leaves are the perfect cheery color! Adore this, Lisa!

Karin Ã…kesdotter said...

Such a fun, cheerful and beautiful take on that picture Lisa!!! Love!

Annette Allen said...

what a pretty shaker card. Love this card layout.

Tracey McNeely said...

Okay this one is so fun!!