Pages

12/17/2020

Inspired by ~ Goodbye 2020!

Hi friends! I'm here today sharing our final Inpsired By post of 2020. We're giving you two weeks to play along. There are also prizes for two winners! You can find all of the details on the IB blog.

I am more than happy to help 2020 pack it's bags. 

Heck, I'll even carry them to the car! Oh happy day!

I went with a sweet and simple card this week. I focused on the balloons and the colors. I framed my balloons in one of my new Pink and Main Cloudy Frames dies. I like the whimsical edge with my little balloons!

 Remember those prizes I mentioned? 

We hope to see your card in our gallery!


13 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Simply adorable, that's what this card is ... love the whimsical framing for your balloons, Lisa!
Be careful about your offer... there's plenty of baggage from 2020 to be rid of!
=]

LeAnne said...

SO cute, sweet and pretty! I will be happy to kick 2020 to the curb but I think its stink is still going to be around for a while, LOL!

Nora Noll said...

What a delightful card!! I LOVE those soft balloons that you created!!! I was hoping that I didn't have to make a New Years card as I am sending out NONE this year!!

Greta said...

Love the cloudy frames die cut & your beautiful pastel balloons! I'm with you on sending 2020 packing!

Karen B. said...

Lisa, this has just the right amount of details!

Annette Allen said...

what a pretty card.. I love how you added those stars.

TK said...

Adorable and delicate, fun and fabulous -- LOVE that frame die!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fun inspired Card. You and your family have an excellent merry Christmas 🎄

Marcia Hill said...

Sometimes sweet and simple says it all, and this card needs absolutely nothing else...just perfect as is!! Love it!! :0)

Rosemary said...

time to send 2020 on it's way for sure! and your card is a super cute way to do it, lisa!

Celeste Goff said...

Oh happy day indeed! I cannot think of a better phrase to usher out this year! Love this card Lisa!

Kim S said...

I sure it's a happy day and a happy new year!! I love all of your softly colored balloons on that fun frame!

Tracey McNeely said...

Goodbye and good riddance 2020! Happy New a year Lisa!