Pages

2/25/2021

Inspired by #163 ~ Take a Number

 

 

One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight shlemiel, schlemazel, hasenpfeffer incorporated! Ha ha, how's that for an ear bug today! You guessed it, it's numbers week at Inspired By. I got busy on a pair of birthday cards for two of my great nephews. Yesiree-bob, the twins will be 5 soon!

As luck would have it, I had just purchased a new paper pad (Simple Stories) that had this cute number print included. I cut the sheet in half then die cute a tag (PPP) opening for a shaker element. Each card received a large dry embossed star (PPP) with a golden number 5.

 
 
One will go to Kristian and the other to Adrian. Bows for boys you ask? Well, these little fellas can be dapper dressers. When the occasion calls for it, they've been known to wear bow ties!

 
No numbers in your stash, no problem. We always have a sketch for you to use. And take another look at that prompt photo. Lots of color and pattern to chose from not to mention the pencil, ruler or faces!

 
I'm off to visit the team. 
I know their cards will add up to heaps of fun ~ hee-hee!


18 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

LOve that paper, and these darling bow-tie-ed cards for the boys!! Now, I ask you, what boy wouldn't love a card you can shake??
You said it, Lisa - heaps of fun!
=]

LeAnne said...

LOVE these cards!!! Great papers, great stars, great shakers! And of course, I have that song in my head now!!

Marcia Hill said...

These just couldn't be any cuter Lisa and I love the bows on the cards and I think the boys will too! Along with the shaker action too of course!! FABULOUS cards my friend!! Hugs. :0)

Danni Reid said...

Double the fun with two adorably fun shaker cards, those dapper boys are going to LOVE these!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Super fun!

Rosemary said...

oh my goodness... these two cards are dapper indeed, lisa! your great nephews will love them!

TK said...

Wow, these are really fun! The boys are sure to love 'em, and I love thinking of the boys in bow ties!

Anita in France said...

I saw bow ties straight away, Lisa ... they're so fun ... and yes, definitely dapper! Love that fun shaker element on each card ... perfect with the big, texture-y star! Hugs, Anita :)

Nora Noll said...

Oh how FUN!!! I love those shaker presents with that giant BOW!! Oh so CUTE!!! You ROCKED this challenge!!

Silke Ledlow said...

So fun...the twins will definitely love their cards!

Celeste Goff said...

Two fabulous shaker cards!!!

Joyce said...

What a fabulous pair of cards. Those boys will be so happy to get a card that is also a fun shaking toy. And, thank you for finally telling me what Laverne and Shirley were saying! I could never get that last part, but had forgotten all about it.

Karen B. said...

The textures, colors and dimension are amazing!

Kim S said...

Such a wonderful combination of patterns and textures and sparkly stars and the fabulous big bows!!

Greta said...

Absolutely wonderful cards for 5 yr olds, Lisa! That paper was perfect & I love the embossed star & how you incorporated a shaker element--of course!

Kim Heggins said...

Simply sweet pair of beautiful birthday cards. So in love with all those fabulous colors.

Tracey McNeely said...

Absolutely so bright and fun! Brace to cut into a newpaper pad!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

these are so great, I hope they little guys liked them!