Pages

2/03/2021

You've Got Mail

Hi there! Popping in for a quick minute with a card for this week's Just Us Girls challenge. They're looking for card with masking so I put this little number together!

 
 
All of my stamped images are from the PRS Happy Mail set. I trimmed the panel down so I had room for some sweet polka dot Spellbinders postage die cuts. Everything went onto an embossed polka dot panel, then a white card base. 

I'll be back tomorrow with a new Inspired By post. Hope to see you then!


8 comments:

LeAnne said...

Cute, cute, cute! LOVE this!

Rosemary said...

absolutely love the collage of images on this fun design, lisa!

Kim S said...

I love how you put all of those images together toward the bottom with the arrows and sentiment above!

Lisa Kind said...

This is so cute! Love how you masked those envelopes! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

Tracey McNeely said...

I love those envelopes and postage marks, they make a fabulous romantic card!

Nancy said...

Darling card Lisa! Love how you brought the circles from the background, then to the washi tape, and finally to the postmark. A great design! Thanks for playing along at Just Us Girls! Take care!

Karen B. said...

Love the collage style of this card!

Greta said...

You & your polka dots--love them, Lisa! Great design with the masking!