Pages

2/01/2021

You're the Best!

Well, we skated by the winter storm blast with only a couple of inches ~ phew! Hope everyone in it's path is staying safe and warm. All of this snowy, cold, gray weather made me want to make something bright and happy. I'll be adding this to The Paper Players gallery.

I created some rolling hills with a PPP border die for this little pup to navigate his hot air balloon over. Aren't they fun! There's also a soft blue ink blended sky and a few fluffy clouds. I actually ended up with two lines from the Tic-Tac-Toe board: die-cut, animal, scene and scene, sparkle, blue.

I hope this brought a smile to your face because, well... you're the best! Happy February!


12 comments:

TK said...

Very cute! Oh to be that free... and warm! No snow here but I would love it if we did -- I kinda like the white stuff

Vicki Dutcher said...

So fun! That balloon is just adorable. Fabulous card

I Card Everyone said...

It worked its charm on me, Lisa! I can't stop looking at it! How wonderful!
=]

Marcia Hill said...

Yep, it brought a smile to my face, but then all of your cards do that Lisa! Cute, CUTE card and I love those rolling hills with the DSP!! FUN!! Hugs. :0)

Rosemary said...

your sweet little scene is beyond adorable, lisa! glad you escaped the snow storm!

Vicky Hayes said...

This is the most adorable little scene Lisa, with its die cut clouds and that beautifully coloured hot air balloon. I love that my shoulders went right down when I saw it as I imagined warm weather :/ Hot air! That sounds so inviting!! Vicky x

Kim S said...

The image is charming. And I love your use of the star pattern.

laurie said...

Love your sweet scene! Feels like spring. Thanks for joining us for the tic tac toe challenge at The Paper Players!

Jaydee said...

Lisa, what a gorgeous scene you created. Your hot air baloon is beautifully colored and the whole card just reminds me of warm summer days. So glad you shared this with us at the Paper Players this week
Jaydee

Celeste Goff said...

Glad you guys didn't get hit too hard with the storm. We got a few inches here too but it won't stick around too long. I love this sweet card Lisa...those fluffy patterned paper clouds are the bomb!

Karen B. said...

Aww, this is so sweet!

Greta said...

So cute, Lisa! I adore how you used the scalloped die cuts for rolling hills!