Pages

8/18/2021

Farewell Twofer Card Challenge

 

When I saw my friend Darnell was ending her Twofer Card Challenge, I knew I had to find time to bid it farewell. Then when I saw the theme was dog/cat, I knew just the dog I would use... my mini schnauzer, of course!

 

Card #1

First up is a simple card. The sentiment was on a piece of PP. I simply framed (RC) it out then added the hearts and pup. I've colored my pup to look like our mini Max. I still miss that sweet little guy and he'll always have a place in my heart. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 *EDIT: I hope you stop back, Nonnajoy I had no contact info. The mini schnauzer stamp is from a company called Bugawumps that is no longer in business.

Card #2


My second card is a playful one with a trio of shy little pups peeking out to wish someone a happy birthday. I used a TE mini slimline die, stamped and fussy cut the mini schnauzers then stamped and sprinkled on some stars. 

 

Bravo to you and your team, Darnell for the four incredible years of the Twofer challenge! MWAH!

15 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Oh Lisa - that mini schnauzer looks so darling on both cards!! Love the frame with hearts on card one and especially the slimline with your trio of peeking pups!!

Marcia Hill said...

You rocked our last challenge Lisa with both of your ADORABLE cards! The stamp image you used is SOOOOOO CUTE!! Your first card melts my heart with that perfect sentiment...totally reminds me of our Brinkley that like your Max, I still miss so deeply!! Your slimline peek-a-boo card just couldn't be any sweeter too...cute, cute, CUTE!! So glad you could play along with us for our final challenge at Twofer...thank you, thank you!! Hugs. :0)

Vicki Dutcher said...

How fun! He is a cutie.

Nonnajoy said...

I Absolutely LOVE these cards! May I ask who makes the schnauzer stamp, please?

Thank you so much!

Darnell said...

It's amazing how that little stamp looks exactly like Max, Lisa. Making your delightful designs with him must take quite a while as you paws often to remember the good times with your sweet pooch. I love the sleek and CASlicious design of your first card. That true sediment on pastel pp is perfectly framed and balanced on the corners with both the mini and the hearts.

And what a great job you did lining up your mini with the scalloped peep holes! I love the plaid and the addition of the stars to make this one unique and adorable birthday card!

Thank you for your kind send-off and for your support over the last four years! Mwah right back to you, my friend! Hugs, Darnell

I Card Everyone said...

I'm so glad you played along, Lisa - I don't think I've seen this darling stamp! But I did recognize Max's darling face, and your fabulous style!
Doubly adorable!
=]

Kim Heggins said...

Two simply sweet puppy cards, simply adorable!

Celeste Goff said...

Awww, this little cutie looks like your Max! What a great card Lisa!!!

Bobby said...

That stamp does look like your beloved Max, Lisa. I love him peeking through the apertures on the birthday card and sitting straight and tall on the other one. Such a cutie!!

Bonnie said...

Two awesome "Max" cards, Lisa! Love the CAS design with the pink hearts and handsome pup! What a great job of lining up the trio of birthday pups! Love that red plaid with them! Thanks so much for joining in our final challenge at Twofer!

Greta said...

Oh my Schnauzer Momma heart is touched big time! Totally adorable cards--love them both, Lisa!

TK said...

Adorable! What a great stamp, and you've made a couple of sweet cards

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Back to say congrats on your win at Twofer, Lisa - the final winner, such an honor! Anyway, loved your sweet duo!!

Kim S said...

Absolutely charming cards!!

Dotty Jo said...

Our pets always find such a special place in our hearts, don't they. Two gorgeous, magical cards, Jo x