Pages

8/19/2021

Inspired By #183 ~ Flower Me In...


 

Hey there sweet peeps! 

It's Thursday and that means a new challenge at Inspired By. 

 


I focused on the colors and that cute galvanized pail. The flowers are arranged kind of willy nilly; so I let that dictate my design. Yellow PTI sunflowers fit the bill along with some teeny red ladybugs (DeNami Design). My interpretation of the galvanized pail is a gray oval die cut (PPP)! The twine bow on the sentiment tag (PPP) is a nod to the wooden handle on the pail.

You'll want to head over to the IB blog to check out the Christmas inspiration photo and sketch options. We can't wait to see what inspires you!


8 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Sunflowers AND a grey oval? You've given my eyes such a treat this morning, Lisa! This is just so pretty!
=]

Lin said...

Oh how pretty this is, Lisa! And I love the little tag you added!

Danni Reid said...

My goodness, this is stunning! I love your gorgeous card and how you were inspired. This just makes me so happy!

Laurel said...

This is so pretty!

Bobby said...

What a wonderful interpretation of the photo, Lisa. I love how you've arranged those lovely sunflowers around the gray oval.

Nora Noll said...

This is perfection!! I LOVE the sunflowers and that gray oval frame. Your addition of the lady bugs for the POP of red is fantastic. Such a sweet card!!

Greta said...

Always fun to see how you creatively use the photo prompts, Lisa! Love the gray oval & twine bow for the pail--wouldn't have thought of that! Beautiful card!

Annette Allen said...

wow another beauty.. Love those yellow flowers.