Pages

8/30/2021

Love!

 

I'm sending lots of love and appreciation today to the team (past and present) at Freshly Made Sketches. They're celebrating the incredible milestone of 500 sketches and one decade of challenges ~ WOW! 

I've put together some clean layers on a sweet shaker card to join in their festivities! Patterned papers from my stash make up the shaker portion of this card. I just love those polka dots and pretty little roses! The felt roses are MFT and the shaker fillers by PPP. I heat embossed a PRS sentiment in gold to bring forth some of those gold shaker bits.


Congratulations on 500, FMS! Here's to many more!


15 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Love that framed shaker on that sweet DSP! Very pretty card! Glad you joined in our 500th celebration at FMS!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love the pattern mix on this lovely card!

Rosemary said...

so lovely, lisa! you have always made the best rolled felt roses!

Kim Heggins said...

Oh my goodness....this is so beautiful Lisa! Love your gorgeous shaker!

LeAnne said...

Aw, this is so SWEET!

Jen Mitchell said...

Love this! The framed shaker and the felt roses are so sweet!

Kim S said...

I love your classic papers accenting the wonderful shaker! Thank you for playing along with our 500th sketch at Freshly Made Sketches.

I Card Everyone said...

Darling papers, in the classic Lisa fashion always makes a winning combination, my friend! SO pretty!
=]

Bobby said...

Wonderful shaker card with a fun mix of papers, Lisa.

Greta said...

Oh wow--another favorite Lisa card! Can't beat the MFT rolled roses done in felt & the rose paper is so wonderful! Love how you add shakers so often to cards! PS--looks like Fritz is beating the odds & healing without surgery! Fingers crossed it continues!

Celeste Goff said...

Beautiful take on the sketch...I love those sweet little felt roses!

Laurel said...

Gorgeous cards!

TK said...

What a sweet card, Lisa! Love the bright red, pretty flowers, all packaged up in a shaker -- wonderful

Nora Noll said...

I have been so swamped that I missed this challenge!! Your card is darling. I love the rose paper and your fun polka dot shaker. I just love all the elements on this. Those wool flowers just tie it all together!

Silke Ledlow said...

Beautiful...love the sweet felt roses :) !!!