Pages

9/30/2021

Inspired By #189 ~ All the Peels

 


 

Hey there! We have a new challenge up at Inspired By today. Michele had the great idea of inviting some of our card making friends to join us this week. Kind of like the monthly feature on her personal blog 'playing cards with friends'. Every member of the design team has invited a guest to join us! 

My friend, Vicki Dutcher from All I do is Stamp, is guesting with me today! Be sure to stop by her blog to check out her fabulous card and leave a little love. I'm sure you'll love her creativity as much as I do!

 


I do love a good crispy sweet Gala apple and you all know I love polka dots! So... I've combined the two! I was also inspired by the kraft color of the burlap tucked into that basket. I couldn't resist some cute fall leaves to sweeten things up a bit.

Don't forget that we have a Christmas photo option as well as a sketch. Three ways to be inspired! What do you say we go see what everyone on the DT and their friends have whipped up. Then we hope you'll invite a friend to play cards with you too! The more the merrier!

 


22 comments:

Rachel Jolley said...

Adore your gorgeous card, such beautiful designs and colours! TFS

Nancy said...

Lisa, This is such an awesome card! I love all the layers of texture you have on this fall-themed card. Polka dots remind me of my mom! I love them too!

Marcia Hill said...

Love everything about this sweet card Lisa! Your polka dotted apple totally makes me smile, and I love, LOVE your little leaf bow! Such a happy and fun card my friend...love it!! 😊❤

Danni Reid said...

This is FALL in every way, texture, colors, that big delicious apple and YES, the polka dots that adorn our long sleeves from time to time, amazing card as always!!

Linda Callahan said...

This is so pretty for fall! Love the perfect mix of colors and patterns!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Cute inspired card. Love the fun apple. Thanks for having me as your guest. I enjoyed playing along 😀

Lynn Put said...

Such a sweet fall card for the challenge!
So happy to be joining all of you talented ladies!

Silke Ledlow said...

Super cute card and take on the inspiration! I love this big apple :) !!!

Lisa Petrella said...

Just look at that ADORABLE polka dotty apple!!! Super cute take on this festive inspiration photo, Lisa!

Greta said...

Love that big apple & the wonderful frame!

Celeste Goff said...

Lisa, this card is absolutely fabulous! I love the colors and the papers but I'm in love with the cool layout you used!!!

TK said...

I can taste the sweet crunch of your apple from here! Love it, Lisa

Nora Noll said...

This is STUNNING!!! I LOVE your apple and the flower. I also like your pattern paper. Amazing design.

Bonnie said...

I do love that polka dot apple and the sweet little bouquet of Fall leaves, Lisa! Fabulous card!

Rosemary said...

Another fabulous take on the inspiration photo, Lisa!

Bobby said...

Who wouldn't love a polka dot apple? This is such a cute design with all the layers, leaves and DSP, Lisa.

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Lisa, this is such a wonderful card. I love that big, red, polka dotted apple taking center stage and all of the wonderful details that go along with it, topped off with that wonderful twine bow. Just wonderful!

Kim S said...

I love all of the classic patterns and the apple popping out of the frame is such a fun look!

Tracey McNeely said...

I should have know you would make the sweetest apple card! Love how you tucked it into that frame! So pretty!

Annette Allen said...

What a pretty card..

LeAnne said...

What a fun apple and all the leafy goodies that you've added to it! Sweet as can be! Love the prints and patterns you've used!

Cindy Beach said...

I love apples too, and your eye candy is delicious! So many textures and sweet embellishments make this card one very special treat.And did I say, Polka dots?