Pages

10/07/2021

Inspired By #190 ~ Pumpkins Rock

 

 


Pumpkins do rock! They come not only in all shapes and sizes now a days, they come in oodles of colors! Put your pumpkin thinking caps on and play along with us at Inspired By. If pumpkins don't float your boat, that's okay, you can choose from our Christmas or sketch options.


I was inspired by the pretty painted pumpkins this week. I die cut a PPP pumpkin and frame. I stuck with the light grays, creamy whites and that little hint of blue from one of those pumpkins. Did you see that? The pumpkin looked a little lonely, so I added a couple of PPP stitched leaves.


I couldn't let those die cut extras go to waste, so I made another card! This pumpkin didn't look as lonely on the printed paper, so I added just a couple of tiny leaves. 

I hope I've inspired you to play along. Still thinking about it? Let's go see what the team has for us, that will convince you for sure!



15 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

Both cards are SO SWEET Lisa! I love the white pumpkins and the PP you used...they go together beautifully!! Hugs. :0)

Dorothy C. said...

Love both cards - they're sooo pretty!!

I Card Everyone said...

Lisa your cards are both just a pretty as they can be! OH do I love a white pumpkin! [and grays can never be wrong!]
=]

Vicki Dutcher said...

Nice! I love that I can see how you were inspired 😀

Rachel Jolley said...

You always create THE most beautiful cards, adore these two! TFS 🤩🏆

Birgit said...

Both of your cards are so sweet Lisa! I just love the splash of color in the background and the white pumpkins are darling.

Bobby said...

I commented to my daughter about loving white pumpkins and she bought me a couple. I love them on your cards too, Lisa. The leaves look great with them and the touch of printed paper is so 'you'. I have a pumpkin card ready to go for another challenge but I just may have to make a white one for Inspired By.

Celeste Goff said...

What an absolutely stunning card Lisa! I love that white pumpkin and how you put the sentiment on the tiny little heart tag!

Bonnie said...

Love these stitched pumpkins and that sweet paper you've paired them with! Love it with the large stitched leaves and with the little ones!

Rosemary said...

A beautiful set of cards, Lisa! Your pumpkins are so sweet!

TK said...

Beautiful! I love the nod to the blue too

Greta said...

Love that pumpkin die (going on my wishlist!) & LOVE both cards, Lisa! These colors make give a beautifully fresh look for Fall!

Unknown said...

I so love this card. Love the stitched and scalloped frome with that gorgeous patterned paper and white pumpkin. Love that little heart tag too!

Unknown said...

Oh! And I am going backwards, and I see that awesome white pumpkin card with the negative die cuts (well, I guess it went the other way, but you know what I mean.) Love the addition of the leaves and little banner sentiment on that one. Both beautiful cards!

Kim Heggins said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!!!! Love your soft sweet colors.