Pages

11/09/2021

Celebrate!

 

Brace yourselves... can you believe our Sweet P will be SEVEN next week??!! My goodness the years have flown by, that's for sure. I'm sharing her birthday card with you today and I'll be linking it up at the Happy Little Stampers in their November Anything Goes With Dies challenge.


I die cut some sweet fall paper (Carta Bella) to create a couple of hills for the darling CCC bunny to frolic in. Stenciled clouds (MFT) provided the perfect background for the glittered balloon! I tucked in a mini tag (PPP) to hold the sentiment. 

Thank you, Michele for sending me those CCC die cuts. This darling bunny was perfect for our sweet autumn birthday girl's card!

Gramma and papa will be giving our little baking apprentice an Easy Bake Oven! Some extra mixes, little heart shaped pans and small baking tools will accompany it. She LOVES baking with me, so we think she'll be pretty excited!



16 comments:

Inkami said...

So sweet and dainty, happy birthday to your precious little one!

LeAnne said...

Oh, how sweet! She will love this card AND that special present!! I remember Dana's Easy Bake Oven too!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Oh my! Both for Little turning 7 [!!!] and your adorable coloring of the cute bunny! She will love it :)

Lisa Petrella said...

Oh my! Happy Birthday to Sweet P!!! What an absolutely adorable card for an adorable little girl!!! And your gifts sound perfect! I bet she's going to LOVE them!!!

Anonymous said...

Marisela Delgado said: Lisa, such a sweet card! She's going to love it and will cherish it forever. ☺☺☺ Mari

Celeste Goff said...

How can it be that sweet P is seven already? She's growing up too fast Lisa! She's going to be head over heels for this precious card. I just bought one of Anita's books for my sweet little Maddie for Christmas and I am just in love with her beautiful illustrations.

TK said...

Yikes! Don't they grow too fast?! But the adorable card, and oven should be the perfect option for her, and well-loved

I Card Everyone said...

Lisa, you are so very welcome! I think the birthday girl will really love him, and that fun present, too!
Such darling hills to frolic over! I can almost hear that balloon bobbing along with him - watch out for butterfly, Mr. Rabbit!
=]

Marcia Hill said...

Oooooooooooh....so sweet Lisa! Don't you just LOVE that CCC bunny?! (I used him for all 3 of our grands birthday cards this year!!) Sweet P is going to love this beautiful card and especially the easy bake oven...what a great gift!! Enjoy celebrating with her!! Hugs. :0)

Bobby said...

Time really does fly, Lisa. That bunny is so cute dancing across the flowered hills. I'm sure Sweet P will be excited with her card and her gift.

Darnell said...

Oh, my, I know that feeling so well, Lisa. Next time you turn around, she will be 17! It all goes by so fast! Your card is so her, so pretty, and how fun that you are getting her an Easy Bake Oven! Loads of happy memories will be made! Hugs, Darnell

Rosemary said...

Seven! Goodness how did that happen? She will adore this card and the Easy Bake Oven.

Karen B. said...

This card instantly made me smile.

Greta said...

No I cannot believe Sweet P is turning 7! Can just imagine her face when she sees the oven! And oh what an incredibly sweet card! Really love that bunny & of course, a glittery balloon!

Tracey McNeely said...

Absolute sweetness!

Bonnie said...

This is adorable and so perfect for a sweet little girl!