Pages

11/04/2021

Deck the Halls

 

It's me again, twice in one day... what's up with that! Actually I'm racing to get my entry for the Tic Tac Toe challenge linked up. I thought I had another day ~ OY!


I'm bound and determined to use up a bunch of bits and pieces I've had for quite some time on this year's Christmas cards. These papers and the tag are from Archivers... yeah they're that old! I added some embossed PTI pine and a bow from their Bells and Boughs set along with rhinestones for my sparkle element. Pretty easy with a vintage feel, don'tcha think?

I used the top horizontal row: sparkle, embossing, any shape die.


Okay, gotta fly... time's a tickin'!



14 comments:

Stef Perry said...

I'm so glad you were able to "beat the buzzer" Lisa so we could enjoy seeing your gorgeous card! You did a fantastic job of pulling together all the various elements from your bits and bobs to create a vintage look. Thanks so much for joining us this week!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Well that is fun getting two cards in two days :-) love that combo of papers they look great together — awesome card

LeAnne said...

Pretty, pretty, pretty! I love those soft vintage colors and patterns!

I Card Everyone said...

I love finding these older papers from past years, Lisa - yes, this one is too pretty to ignore any longer! Beautiful stripes, and festive colors!
=]

Celeste Goff said...

Love the gorgeous patterned papers you used on this pretty card Lisa!

Birgit said...

This is sweet Lisa! Those patterned papers are so pretty and vintagey. I'm so glad you used them to inspire us with your fabulous card.

Bobby said...

I've been doing the same, Lisa, using up my bits and pieces. You have such a great way of mixing patterned papers and yes, this one has a vintage feel.

Annette Allen said...

this is so pretty.. I love the mix of patterned papers.

Bonnie said...

A great way to use up those papers, Lisa! I love how you've mixed them up with the die cut bow and pine branches!

Tracey McNeely said...

Lisa your card def8mitely has a vintage vibe to it.it's beautiful!

TK said...

They may be "bits" that have hung out for too long, but you've beautifully pulled them all together!

Rosemary said...

cute card, lisa...love all the fun patterned papers you used.

Karen B. said...

Wonderful use of patterned paper, Lisa!

Greta said...

Pretty papers & love that you embossed the branches on the printed paper! Beautiful card, Lisa!