Pages

11/22/2021

Have a Joyful Winter Season

 

I've been snuggling in and staying warm after an early morning dentist appointment ~ brrr. I had an OLD crown in need of replacement. Routine stuff but I do NOT like mouth pain! Anyway, I'll live!  I have a cute MFT fella for you today. He'll be added to the Just Us Girls gallery for their color challenge.



I already had this RC kraft frame cut. I slipped in a scrap of rustic cream cardstock with my sentiment stamped on it. I popped these onto an aqua mist card base. Then my little hoot flew into place along with a couple of trees.  Easy peasy!

 

Take care, friends.


9 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Oh, this guy sure is a cutie, Lisa! All bundled up, and ready to hit your slope!
=]

Bonnie said...

Ooh, another cute little fella! Great use of these colors, Lisa!

Rosemary said...

totally adorable card, lisa! you used the color combo to perfection.

Rajani Rehana said...

Super blog

Vicki Dutcher said...

So fun! Great use of the colors too. Thanks for joining in at JUGS

TK said...

Isn't he just the sweetest?!! Love his frame perch, and the colors are great

Annette Allen said...

Dentist appointments are not fun. Your card is so adorable.. stay warm.

Marcia Hill said...

Awwwwww...your little hoot is ADORABLE Lisa! MFT has some of the sweetest images! Cute, CUTE card!! Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving this week!! Hugs. :0)

Greta said...

I adore that frame & your little scene is darling! Hope your mouth felt better quickly!