Pages

11/21/2021

Joyeux Noel

 

Hi there! I was tickled pink to win the Tic, Tac, Toe challenge and wanted to jump right back in with another Christmas card. I brought little Birch (POD) along with me. He's always up for a good time!


 

I used the left vertical row: Plaid, Layers & Die Cut on my mini slimline card. Birch was colored with Copics, fussy cut and popped onto a PPP tag. This was layered onto my plaid and polka dot papers (PPP border dies). I tucked in a few snowflakes to add more layers along with a die cut square giving Birch a place to stand.  Merry and bright, don'tcha think?



Thanks for visiting with me!


12 comments:

Birgit said...

Awww.... Little Birch is always adorable. What a sweet, sweet card Lisa! Love your fun colors.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Super fun mix of pattern. Cute card 😊

Cat Craig said...

Aww, Birch looks perfect perched on your card with the lovely papers.

Marcia Hill said...

Awwwwwww...you know I love that little guy, and I'm hoarding the rest that you stamped for me for special occasions!! Your card is absolutely ADORABLE and Birch looks like he's ready to do some serious celebrating!! Cute, CUTE card Lisa!! Hugs. :0)

I Card Everyone said...

Yes, I DO think! Couldn't be a cuter dude in your stash to be invited to your Christmas party today, Lisa!
=]

Bonnie said...

I do love Birch and he looks so sweet with that plaid!

Rosemary said...

congrats on your win! you have created yet another absolutely darling card, lisa!

TK said...

Birch is a cutie that makes such a fun card, no matter the challenge or theme. Well done, Lisa, and congrats.

Annette Allen said...

so sweet... love all the layers..

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Lisa your mini slimline with that oh-so-cute bunny is adorable!!! I love the slightly muted paper pattern colours, they really make the focal point shine. Thanks for joining us over at Tic Tac Toe Challenge this week!

Vicky Hayes said...

Such a lovely bright card Lisa with your fun combination of papers and that adorable little rabbit! Thank you for coming back to play with us at The Tic Tac Toe Challenge! Vicky x

Greta said...

So sweet--love those papers! Congrats on the well-deserved win, Lisa!