Pages

1/31/2022

With Love!

 

I recently sprung for the Love Potions Shaker die from The Stamp Market and went right to work making a card for Sweet P. She's a little girl who doesn't really like pink and purple, she likes blue and aqua. She likes polka dots too! Uh-huh, that's my girl!

 
 
I adore the pretty bow that comes in this die set! I die cut it along with the little hearts from the set and a PTI heart border from gold sparkly paper. Polka dot hearts also fill the shaker and the sweet pea from her stamp set is popped up on the tag. This will be her valentine from gramma and papa!

After I was finished I realized my card contained elements that worked for this week's Tic, Tac Toe challenge. The third vertical row - any shape die cut, love sentiment & glitz or glitter.


Thanks for taking a peek!

16 comments:

Judy1223 said...

Lisa, this is beautiful! That paper is precious, and all the die cut elements are so sweet! I can only imagine how much Sweet P will love this! (How old is she now? I remember when she was born!)

TK said...

Adorable! That die is awesome, and I love that you filled it with her favorite things, and then added the amazing gold trim

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love the shaker stuffing. Really cute 😊

Anonymous said...

Marisela Delgado said: Hola, Lisa! What a sweet card! So beautiful. Those colors are so lovely. Sweet P is going to love it! Stay warm! Now it's our turn to get cold. It'll only last a couple of days again, but 22*F is still blustery. Come on, Spring! ☺ Mari

Tracey McNeely said...

A beautiful card for a sweet little girl who isn't really into pink and purple! ;) she is going to love this one!

Cat Craig said...

Oh that is just so cute, Lisa. Love the lil pea.

LeAnne said...

Adorable! What's not to love about this cutie! EVERYTHING is amazing, love it all! I have a "I don't like pink and purple" granddaughter too! She'll love it!

Marcia Hill said...

Awwwwwwww...Sweet P is gonna love this one Lisa!! I love, LOVE that bow too and had to take a closer look as I just thought it was gold cording at first! The shaker bottle is awesome and of course the little tag with the "sweet pea" is the cats meow! ADORABLE card my friend!! Hugs. :0)

Greta said...

Oh what a darling card for Sweet P! Such a sweet patterned paper & love the PRS pea on the little tag!

I Card Everyone said...

She's a girl after my own heart! Darling Valentine for your sweet little Sweet P!
=]

Bonnie said...

This is adorable, Lisa, and I think your Sweet P is going to love it!

Rosemary said...

How adorable, Lisa! I'm more of an aqua/blue girl myself. 😄

Betty said...

darling card for your Sweet P! the glitz, colors and the cute little pea on the tag are all wonderful! thanks for sharing with us at TicTacToe challenge this week!

Joyce said...

Such an adorable card. Love that very fun shaker.

Celeste Goff said...

Love this! I especially love the reference to sweet P on that tiny tag!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Another fabulous make, Lisa. I so love the colors, and your little row of glittery hearts. That bow is the sweetest, and the little pea on the tag is just so perfect for your granddaughter. I just love everything about this.