Pages

7/19/2022

You Make Me Happy

 

I made this card for Sweet P a couple of weeks ago and just did get around to photographing it. I think it fits into this week's challenge at The Paper Players ~ CAS cards for kids.



I took advantage of a sale, not long ago, at MFT (thanks Michele!) and this sweet pair was one of my purchases. They're added to a card base stenciled with clouds and sunshine. This set is one image with a coordinating die and I think it's as cute as it can be! I added some itty bitty punched circles to the balloon. The sentiment is by Simply Graphic. I think the little bear in the balloon looks like it's saying you ~ hee!

Just a little something sweet for my best girl. I send her cards and little surprises throughout the summer. She loves getting mail! 

 


Okay off these two float the gallery!


17 comments:

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Lisa your floating pair is adorable and I love how you stencilled the sun and cloud detail. Fabulous! Thanks for playing along with our 600th challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

kareN stampZ said...

OMG that is so stinking cute

Marcia Hill said...

This is just too CUTE Lisa!! Your background is just perfect for these sweet little ballooning bears to fly through, and the sentiment is just perfect too! Sweet P sure is lucky to have a grandma like you!! Hugs. :0)

Cindy Beach said...

I am absolutely inspired by your actions, Lisa! I need to sen more cards. This one warms my heart! I love those bears. Kudos to you for gluing all those tiny dots on the balloons!

Vicki Dutcher said...

You bring cuteness to life! Just adorable 😊

Cat Craig said...

Oh my gosh this is so adorable!

LeAnne said...

Cuteness overload! Just adorable...done in your sweet pastel style! Love it! Thanks for playing with our challenge this week!

I Card Everyone said...

How wonderful! I just knew they would be floating your way - pssst they floated MY way, too!
LOve your fuzzy little bears - the pilot truly does look as if he's saying 'you!' xx
=]

Bonnie said...

Awh! This makes me happy, Lisa!

Loll said...

Oh my gosh ... this is so sweet, Lisa!! Adorable little bears floating through the air. Love the bright rays of sun and the soft colours of the sky with clouds. Fabulous card! xx

TK said...

Sweet and adorable, perfect for a little sweetie too!

Ann Schach said...

Oh, Lisa! Your card is absolutely adorable! These sweet little bears are so cute, floating across your stenciled sky. Thank you for playing in our 600th challenge at The Paper Players this week!

Stef Perry said...

What an extraordinary design Lisa! A wonderful background for the darling bears floating through a fantasy sky, so perfect to send to a cherished grandchild! Love this so much-wish my grands were still young enough to appreciate a card like this ❤

Rosemary said...

Your card is absolutely adorable, Lisa.

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

This is just the sweetest, Lisa! I love the way you positioned the stars in the middle of the sun. Love those sweet little bears flying through that wonderful sky full of clouds and sun.

Greta said...

Oh my goodness--so sweet for your sweetest ever granddaughter!

Trina P. said...

Aww, so adorable and fun!