Pages

7/01/2023

Poppystamps Challenge ~ Have a Magical Day!

 

Hey there, it's me again! Happy July! It's the first of the month and that means a new challenge at Poppystamps. This month's theme is rainbows.




The Whittle Rainbow Unicorn Kit had everything I needed to put together this cute card! After die cutting my rainbow, I centered it on the card then arranged the clouds. The two little ones in the foreground are popped up. The card took a quick trip to my MISTI to be sure the sentiment was centered. Next I put together the unicorns with lots of sparkly paper then added them to the card with pop dots. The finishing touch was a group of coordinating stars!
 
We do hope you'll share your rainbow creations with us at Poppystamps!  Pull out those Poppy products and get creative!


14 comments:

Birgit said...

Cute, cute! And yes, so very magical!

Vicki Dutcher said...

How fun! Love the unicorns - very cute card

I Card Everyone said...

Lisa, this is as magical as any little girl would want it to be! All that glittery goodness - wow!
=]

Marcia Hill said...

What a sweet, SWEET card Lisa! I know a certain 8 year old in my family that would LOVE this card...all the glitter, a rainbow, and of course those adorable unicorns make this card perfection!! Hope you have a wonderful holiday weekend!! Hugs. :0)

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Such a whimsical card, Lisa - love the colors & shapes you combined for your unicorn scene!!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Oh my goodness, Lisa. This is so adorable and very magical! I love those sweet little unicorns and the stitched clouds with all the stars surrounding that wonderful rainboy. Looks like something Sweet P would LOVE. I do too!

Trina P. said...

Nailed the challenge!… cute scene. 🌈

Bonnie said...

These unicorns and rainbow are such fun!

Rosemary said...

So cute, Lisa. Love the sparkly unicorns at each end of the rainbow!

TK said...

SO sweet, Lisa! Love this adorable card -- and the use of the glitter papers are adorable.

Loll said...

Sweet ... LOVE the unicorns and rainbows. Your card is PURE magic Lisa! xx

Bobby said...

This is truly a magical card, Lisa. I can actually see the unicorns on wobblers. Wouldn't that be fun?

Cat Craig said...

Such a sweetly magical card. Lovely use of dies.

Greta said...

Super cute & love all the glitter!