Pages

7/01/2023

Just for You

 



Elizabeth has a wonderful challenge for us at Just Us Girls this week. I look forward to a gallery filled with pastels! We also have a new guest designer joining us this month. Please give a warm welcome to Kristin Sluhan!



Members of the Poppystamps design team were gifted this marvelous stamp and die set called Gracious Floral along with the matching stencils and 3D embossing folder/die set. It was recently released at Memory Box and would make a wonderful addition to your stash! I used the stencils and dies on this card. The images were heat embossed before stenciling, then die cut. The set includes sentiment dies as well. I love it when that happens! 
 

I do hope I've inspired you to join us this week. Winners of our weekly challenges are in the running to guest design with us for an entire month! Fun, right? Okay, get busy on those pastel entries!

23 comments:

Birgit said...

So pretty in pastels, Lisa! Have a safe and happy 4th of July.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Gorgeous! Love the 2 toned flowers!

I Card Everyone said...

Lisa, this is absolutely marvelous! LOve the pastel inks you've chosen for your stenciling! You know me well - I might just NEED this set!
=]

ElizStewart said...

Beautiful!

Marcia Hill said...

This is absolutely BEAUTIFUL Lisa!! The image is so pretty and you've stenciled it with such soft and lovely colors...this totally makes me smile! LOVE it!! Hugs. :0)

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Such a stunning bouquet, Lisa, and lovely in pastels! Just love the sentiment too!!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Wow! This is so gorgeous! I love your choice of inks. I LOVE the image and the gold + pastels is fabulous!

Nancy said...

One of my favorite cards in the line-up! This is gorgeous, Lisa!

Trina P. said...

So beautiful, Lisa! Love the colours and design.

Bonnie said...

Such pretty pastels, Lisa! Love the colors you've used!

Rosemary said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Lisa!

Anonymous said...

Marisela Delgado said: Lisa, this is gorgeous! It's so beautiful! You're awesome, lady. 💜💜💜

Loll said...

This bouquet of flowers looks fabulous in pastels Lisa!! Beautiful card! xx

Bobby said...

I love the pastel colors you chose for your bouquet, Lisa. This is such a beautiful card!

Cat Craig said...

The pastels look so lovely with the gold. Fab card.

Jen Mitchell said...

This is so beautiful! I love how you've showcased these beautiful flowers!

Kristin Sluhan said...

Wow this is so pretty! I now need to check out this company...I LOVE floral crafting supplies. Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog, I'm excited to be the guest designer this month!

Carol said...

Gorgeous stenciling and colors! That set of products is beautiful and tempting...you are influencing me in a big way!!! Fabulous card!

Greta said...

Can never get enough of pastels & I love this card!

Ina G said...

Stunning and oh so soft and beautiful pastels Lisa.

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Stunning! Those flowers are gorgeous and I love how you heat embossed them. Beautiful use of the pastels!

cm said...

Stunning showcase of this new release, especially with a pastel palette! WOW!
~carol

Claire said...

Absolutely gorgeous Lisa - the pretty colours, the sentiment, white space. Love all of it!