Pages

11/22/2023

To a Deer Friend

Hello my deer dear friends! I just wanted to pop in today with a reminder that you still have time to play along in the Poppystamps November challenge. Our theme is Woodland Wonder.

I pulled the Whittle Forest Reindeer Kit and Snowflake Loop out once again to create another inspiration card for you! All of the die cuts were layered onto a white card base and bedazzled with fairy jewels. Easy peasy!

You can find me over on the Poppystamps blog today sharing the details for my original inspiration card.


I hope you have a minute to stop by!

Happy Thanksgiving to my US friends!


15 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Those deer are so fun 😊

Marcia Hill said...

Loving both cards Lisa! You had me at "whittle"...I just LOVE all the different dies that Poppystamps has in this collection! And those reindeer with the hats just totally slay me!! And that snowflake ring on your first card...well it's moving closer and closer to the top of my wish list! Sweet, sweet cards my friend!! Hugs. :0)

Lin said...

LOVE that first one, Lisa - such a happy mix of elements!

TK said...

Adorable and sweet, your cards are fun and whimsical, and oh so dear -- kinda like you!

Birgit said...

Both cards are so cute and whimsical. Adorable!!!

I Card Everyone said...

Have yourself a lovely whittle Thanksgiving, my friend - hope you still have a pie left?
LOve these darling reindeer even more than the ones wearing the hats - and that was way more than a whittle!
=]

Bobby said...

Love your deer romping through the forest, Lisa.

Bonnie said...

Sweet deer and fun cards, Lisa! Happy Thanksgiving to you!

Christine Alexander said...

those little deer are so sweet and perfect with trees in the background ♥

Rosemary said...

Another super sweet design, Lisa!

Cat Craig said...

Deer me, so cute!

Leslie Miller said...

Gosh, I love what you do with this Whittle kit. It's in my basket. I keep pulling it out and then going with something else instead. Its turn will come and I'm going to have such fun! Your cards are super inspiring!

Trina P. said...

Another wonderful woodland inspiration card. I like the simpler design of this one.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Two sweet winter scenes with the whittle deer, Lisa - especially love the colorful snowflakes on card two and the delicate snowflake wreath on card one!

Greta said...

Love these cute cards perfectly put together!