Hello, my friends! I'm hosting MOOD BOARD week over at Just Us Girls. Check out this pretty image I found on Pinterest. Sunflowers and butterflies... win, win!
I used my pretty Gina K sunflower stencil as my jumping off point. After die cutting the panel (Spellbinders Hemstitched Dies), I added it to a textured brown card base. I like the brown peeking through the cutouts pulling from the brown on my polka dot sunflower center. When looking through my butterfly dies, I found this one already die cut. The colors worked perfectly! Isn't this a wonderful sentiment? It's from a Birchpress set called Kind Hearts. Last I looked, it was on sale!
Alrighty, my friends. It's your turn now. I hope my Mood Board photo and my card have inspired you to join us this week. Thank for visiting!



25 comments:
Your stenciled sunflower is a perfect landing site for your pretty butterfly. A lovely card in every way! Apologies for my rather 'different' take on your wonderful mood board; my stencil wasn't being cooperative!
hugs~carol
Lisa... that butterfly would be right up my alley (Birch Press or Poppystamps?). Love it!
Such a pretty inspired card. Love the mood board for this challenge too!
It's a beautiful photo Lisa and an even prettier card! Your stenciled sunflower is awesome and I love the butterfly too! And I love that hemstitch die with the brown showing through too...one of my all time favorite dies!! Lovely, lovely card my friend!! Hugs. :0)
I love that big stenciled sunflower for a bold look and then the pretty PS die cut butterfly that looks like it just landed on the flower. Such a striking card!!!!
Wow, this is amazing and beautiful, Lisa! I love your big bloom and pretty butterfly, and yes, that sentiment is pretty amazing. SO many amazing things that we've been given
I LOVE your photo inspiration and its colors, and I just couldn't wait to make my card today! [I was so late with my last card!]
Your card is just darling - you should see all the butterflies we have bloomed on the front porch!
=]
You picked a stunning mood board photo, Lisa. Your take on it is absolutely gorgeous!
Stunning mood board and I love your take with the stenciled sunflower, Lisa!!
Your sunflower is gorgeous. No wonder the butterfly had to land. :) Amazing card, Lisa!! xx
Both the inspiration photo and your card are beautiful and so perfect for fall.
Genial card, butterfly die is so beautiful 💐😊 happy day
What a stunning card, Lisa! I love that stencil.
SUN-sational mood board! Perfect time to pull out that fabulous sunflower stencil and add polkadots on the center. Great card.
What a gorgeous board you picked and, oh, my goodness, I LOVE your card! I also love this sentiment as it's so true. Your found butterfly was meant to be!
Beautiful stencilled Sun flower and your little butterfly has such pretty doily wings 🤩
Your stenciled sunflower is beautiful and I adore that sweet butterfly! He was just waiting for the perfect flower to perch on!
Sunflowers and butterflies is definitely a win win! Your card is wonderful! The world is full of amazing things!
I love that big, gorgeous sunflower and the way you die cut that panel! Beautiful butterfly and perfect placement of that lovely sentiment, too.
What a fabulous sunflower Lisa but I am swooning over THAT beautiful buttrfly. Detailed and colourful. Great sentiment and super fun inspiring mood board.
Of course your sunflower has a polka dot center, Lisa. ; ) Your lovely butterfly is drawn to them, too.
Wonderful take on the challenge graphic, lisa.
It's beautiful! The sunflower is gorgeous and the butterfly is just right with it!
Love your stenciled sunflower, Lisa! Beautiful card!
Love that beautiful sunflower, and that butterfly is just so wonderful. Love the moodboard and how it inspired you!
Post a Comment