Pages

8/20/2026

Just Us Girls #837 ~ The world is full of amazing things

 

Hello, my friends! I'm hosting MOOD BOARD week over at Just Us Girls. Check out this pretty image I found on Pinterest. Sunflowers and butterflies... win, win!


I used my pretty Gina K sunflower stencil as my jumping off point. After die cutting the panel (Spellbinders Hemstitched Dies), I added it to a textured brown card base. I like the brown peeking through the cutouts pulling from the brown on my polka dot sunflower center. When looking through my butterfly dies, I found this one already die cut. The colors worked perfectly! Isn't this a wonderful sentiment? It's from a Birchpress set called Kind Hearts. Last I looked, it was on sale!

Alrighty, my friends. It's your turn now. I hope my Mood Board photo and my card have inspired you to join us this week. Thank for visiting!

1 comment:

cm said...

Your stenciled sunflower is a perfect landing site for your pretty butterfly. A lovely card in every way! Apologies for my rather 'different' take on your wonderful mood board; my stencil wasn't being cooperative!
hugs~carol