Pages

8/27/2026

Just Us Girls #838 ~ Sending Hugs To You

It's Stencil Week at Just Us Girls

I pulled out a Pinkfresh set I haven't used in quite a while.


These snippets were already foiled and die cut. All I had to do was add the color! I popped them into a pretty frame, also Pinkfresh, then onto an embossed card base. A foiled sentiment tab finished things off.

Just wanted to let you know, I might be MIA for a wee bit. I'm having surgery on my wrist Sept. 1st. Remember that fall I took in May? An MRI in late July showed broken bones in my wrist and palm along with a complete ligament tear that the x-ray in May didn't. Lots of things moving around in there that shouldn't be. Pain every day and my orthopedic surgeon said if I do nothing, I will definitely get major painful arthritis. 6 weeks in a full arm cast, then 4 weeks in a smaller one, followed by PT. A couple of months of inconvenience outweighs a lifetime of pain. 

I've been working bit by bit since this news to get my DT assignments made ahead. So, there will be posts through the end of the year and I'm pretty good at one handed typing for visits to your blogs and comments. That will help keep me sane! I hate sitting around, I'm always on the move. My hubby calls me a spitfire!


No comments: