Pages

9/17/2026

Just Us Girls #841 ~ Happy Fall

It's time for a new challenge at Just Us Girls. Vicki is our hostess and has a lovely Mood Board for us. 

Here's a close up. So many options!


I focused on that bottom right photo with the fancy buildings and hint of fall color. I used a retired Poppystamps window die, backed it with vellum and stamped on a simple sentiment (PTI).


The row of pretty little trees is an old woodblock stamp by Memory Box. As a nod to the sweater in the bottom left and the one on the puppy, I embossed my background with a knit EF. A little sparkle and she was good to go!

I can't wait to see how Vicki's photo inspires you!


18 comments:

cm said...

The autumn colours, the embossed background and the window die combine beautifully and are clearly inspired by the mood board. So very pretty.
Hugs~carol

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fun inspired card. Love the tiny trees

Marcia Hill said...

Sweet, sweet card Lisa and I love, LOVE your row of trees all decked out for Fall! I can hardly wait for some Fall colors in my neck of the woods! Hope the healing process is going well for you...I'm still sending prayers!! Hugs. :0)

Julia Aston said...

Love the white embossed knit background, Lisa, which allows your pretty orange arch and wonderful row of orange/yellow trees burst forth! Julia xx

Greta said...

What a delightful Fall card, Lisa! I adore the row of trees and that window die is so beautiful! Perfect time to use the knit embossing folder! Thinking of you and hoping you're recovering well.

TK said...

Lisa, this is a sweet card with the little trees and pretty window! Your sweet nod to the white knits is perfect to finish off this great card.

I Card Everyone said...

Count me among those who love the row of trees, Lisa! It's beginning to feel like sweater weather in the evenings, so I love seeing that knitted embossing, too! Such a pretty window, too!
=]

ElizStewart said...

OMGosh Lisa...I remember that Memory Box stamp! I had one that was similar. It was just round circles and trunks/branches. I always colored them for the fall. Alas I don't have any wood block stamps anymore. But I always loved Memory Box.

Leslie Miller said...

Your window serves as a beautiful backdrop for the cute little row of trees. The window itself has sort of a tree pattern in it. I'm loving the sweater knit, too. Definitely feeling fall here. Warm days, chilly mornings and evenings, and it's getting dark so much earlier already.

Rosemary said...

Fun and cozy take on the mood board, Lisa! Hope you are doing well and healing up fast.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love your take on the fall neighborhood in the moodboard, Lisa! Thanks for the inspiration!!

Cat Craig said...

fabulous take on the moodboard. love the trees.

Trina P. said...

Awesome how you drew inspired across the mood board from the sweater in the bottom left to the row of trees in the center at the top and the buildings on the bottom right. Fabulous fall inspiration.

Celeste Goff said...

Such a beautiful Autumn card! I don't know about you, girl, but I'm ready. It cannot come fast enough.

Ina G said...

Simply fabulous Lisa. Love the vellum touch , gorgeous background and those trees so so colourful!

Bobby said...

I tend to pick one photo to be inspired by but you combined several to make this wonderful card, Lisa.

Birgit said...

A beautiful fall card celebrating the change of seasons. Hope you're doing well, Lisa.

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

I love that you took many elements from different places on the mood board and out them all together in this wonderful composition. Fabulous make for the challenge.