Pages

8/23/2021

Miss You

 

I'm happy to report that Sweet P is loving first grade! The word from her teacher is that her whole little body bounced with excitement throughout her first day!  That's my girl! 

The Paper Players challenge has a great sketch for us this week. I made a card to add to my Sweet P stash and I'm loving the way it turned out!


Our little one loves to read so I pulled out this cute POD - Zoey (bunny reading) stamp and some cute patterned paper. After Copic coloring her, I framed her in a PPP polaroid die cut. The sentiment is ME and the clouds A Muse Studio. I added white cardstock clouds to begin with, but they looked a little boring. So I popped some polka dot vellum onto them and voila... much better!

That's it from me today. Thanks so much for stopping by!



15 comments:

LeAnne said...

Aw...the bunny! The clouds! The sentiment! It's ALL cute and so fun for our PP sketch! Thanks for playing!

Rosemary said...

Totally adorable take on the sketch, Lisa! Little Penelope will adore receiving this sweet card!

Cindy Beach said...

Popping in to admire this sweet card! The bunny is adorable! I thought the clouds were felt, great idea!

Vicki Dutcher said...

What a sweet bunny! Very cute card

TK said...

Sweet! This is so cute, Lisa, I just love it. Sweet bunny, precious card

Bobby said...

That bunny is adorable, Lisa, and all the papers you used work so well together, especially that polka dot vellum.

Greta said...

Oh yes--polka dot vellum clouds, for sure! This is beyond adorable--love everything about it! How fun to see Sweet P growing & enjoying new adventures!

Marcia Hill said...

Awwwwwww...what an adorable bunny image Lisa, and I love that he's reading! Cute, CUTE card...Sweet P will love it!! Hugs. :0)

Annette Allen said...

aww this card is just the sweetest... totally love

Birgit said...

Simply adorable Lisa! Just like your little sweet "P".

I Card Everyone said...

Just absolutely adorable - right down to the last sweet dot on those darling vellum clouds *happy sigh*
=]

Debbie Crowley said...

Lisa, this is soft, sweet and perfectly done. You used the sketch perfectly. Thank you for joining us at the Paper Players this week.

Celeste Goff said...

That precious book reading bunny is adorably sweet and I know sweet P will love it! Glad she's loving school!!

Kim Heggins said...

Simply adorable!!!

Nora Noll said...

This is darling!! I LOVE the polka dot clouds and your sweet bunny image. This card is adorable!!