I couldn't let the 800th challenge at The Paper Players get by me without playing along! I wasn't even blogging yet when they had their first challenge, but I've played along many times over the years! This one's for you ladies along with a big congratulations!
I pulled out some of my oldest patterned papers for this one. The scalloped square is a PPP tag with the tab tucked behind the scalloped rectangle piece. The rectangle was cut with a PPP border then inked on the edges for a bit of distressing. I topped these with some retired Poppystamps polka dot geraniums. A couple of Martha Stewart punched butterflies with their little wings inked are fluttering about. Finally, an encouraging sentiment by Altenew.
Off we go to the gallery. Thanks for visiting!

6 comments:
CAS and oh so pretty Lisa!! I love the pp you used and the flowers with their clear centers are SO pretty! A great encouraging card my friend!! Hugs. :0)
Very pretty Card. Great use of their 80th sketch
Lisa, I love those papers and am happy to see them again - especially the polka dotty Geraniums!
=]
This is so very sweet!
Your papers go together beautifully in both the background and flowers! So pretty and I'm loving those tiny butterflies flitting about!
Beautiful papers and pretty details! I love this, Lisa, you nailed this sketch!
Post a Comment